1. Leap of Faith & Shark-filled Lagoon
I was almost sure that my heart stopped beating for few seconds. Sliding from almost vertical slide into the shark-filled lagoon was a totally new experience. Leap of Faith is the world-famous water slide. Designed as iconic Mayan Temple, the water slide is about 60 ft tall, the special part is that the water slide will go into a shark-filled lagoon. Of course, you won’t have any physical contacts with the sharks. Because the clear slide tube will separate you and the sharks, but you won’t have time to be scared or have time to have a closer look, because the speed is too fast. It’s too scary, but also too much fun! Leap of Faith, one of the Must-Play attractions in Atlantis Resort.
2. Market Place – The buffet restaurant under aquarium
3. The Dig – The Sunken Ruins
4. Harbor market at night
5. Aquariums around the resort
6. Snorkeling and water activities at the beach.